A Leading AI firm is looking for a Sr. Data Engineer. This position will be part of the Machine Learning Engineering Team. In order to leverage the power of deep learning, the company relies on large amounts of data. Your role as a data engineer will be to collect, organize, coordinate labeling activities, discover insights for our datasets. It will be your job to help maintain control and insight over our data and help our researchers improve their models.
The ML engineering team works on a diverse range of projects, including: providing software design and support to scientists, implementing tools and libraries, improving model runtime performance as well as working closely with our software engineering team to scale the modeling side of our products. We are working in a dynamic environment, using modern technologies such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Docker, Kubernetes and platforms like GCP and AWS.
- Develop and maintain the tools and libraries which interface with our data
- Create visualization and analysis tools and provide insight on the data
- Automate and optimize data pipelines, data health checkers
- Work with production-facing engineering teams to help gather datasets
- Create new datasets using data generation techniques and public datasets
- Collaborate with our Data Labelling Team to get data labelled with high quality
- Collaborate with the Product Team to carry out various benchmarking activities. Also assist them with customer queries which involve analysis of their data
- Collaborate with Research Team to maintain labelling rules
- Work on data organization and storage requirements, be concerned with dataset versioning, change history, and re-processing of existing datasets
- Explore and implement modern solutions to manage data for active and future projects
【会社概要 | Company Details】
This venture company provides cutting-edge AI solutions to improve people's quality of work and life. This is a multi-cultural environment with team members from 19 different nationalities.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Be able to reason with data and provide insights
- Experience working in a team, and familiar with modern software engineering practices such as testing, continuous integration, source code management
- Communicate timelines effectively on when to expect datasets, analysis, tools, etc.
- Able to take initiative, doesn't require constant supervision, very organized and methodological in his/her approach
- Proven experience in python for software development, with applications in data management, automation etc.