A leading Global Financial firm is looking for a Senior Automation Developer to join their team. As a Senior Automation Developer, you will be the centerpiece of the firm’s digital strategy, merging the professional insights in audit, tax and advisory with the knowledge of the digital experts and the latest digital technology. You will support the digitalization of the services as well as the digital transformation of their clients, and will be a center for developing the solutions necessary to succeed in an increasingly competitive global landscape.
You will focus on developing both headless and user-facing solutions for a suite of intelligent business applications focusing on digital transformation, automation, and Data/AI driven insights.
【ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES】
- Design software solutions based on user requirements
- Lead teams/projects from a technical prospective
- Establish the best development practices and ensure they are followed within and across the teams
- Ensure timely delivery of release milestones
- Responsible for delivering software solutions meeting quality benchmarks
- Write, test and improve software modules
- Analyze software modules and improve them to be performant, re-usable and maintainable
- Analyze software solutions and improve them to be reliable and scalable
- Review team members’ submitted code and provide them with improvement ideas
- Work in an agile team environment and collaborate with team members
- Collaborate with other teams, communicate and resolve team interdependencies proactively
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a global consulting firm that established a Japanese corporation in 2014. They have strengths in M&A and business strategies, boasting an error rate close to zero.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:15 - 17:15（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in developing solutions that integrate multiple downstream systems
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and use of project management tools that support integration to CI/CD tools. Internally we use MS DevOps but experience with a comparable solution set is acceptable.
- Basic knowledge and experience in cloud computing and data engineering
- Being able to translate architecture designs into well structured, tested, and documented source code
- Good working knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and database technologies