Our Client, one of the biggest Global Insurance services providers in Japan (MetLife) is looking for talented, creative and passionate Hadoop Developer (with a strong knowledge of Scala), to join their Data Development Team. You must be a strong logical thinker as you will be working on developing a lot of applications for data Ingestions, data transformation and data distribution projects.
- You will be doing development on the Hadoop ecosystem using Scala.
- You will be reporting to the Data Development Manager, and you will be a part of a 17 members team
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain applications on the Hadoop ecosystem
- You will be developing applications to support data ingestion, data transformation, and data distribution projects
- You will responsible for providing data feeds, reports, and coordination efforts for the downstream applications
- You will be coordinating with the internal teams, i.e. operations team and platform teams for day to day work
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.