A leading FinTech is looking for a Technology Implementation Consultant for merchants who will be responsible for the integration of the systems overseas which are planning to introduce mini apps, online payment, or the original app.
- Explain the specification of the mini-app, decide the UI/UX technical sequence, respond to inquiries, and support testing.
- Explain the specification of the system connection for the online payment, respond to inquiries, and support testing.
- Improve the documents and specifications to support our developers.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Growing fintech company provides QR code and bar code based payment system. The company offers a flexible work schedule and you get your choice of tools (both hardware and software) and most importantly, the opportunity to work on tough problems with the brightest minds around you. Speaking English OR Japanese, but corporate language is the language you can program in.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
Super Flextime available
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Congratulatory or condolence leave, Maternity leave, Sick/injured childcare leave, Family care leave, etc.
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Defined contribution pension system, training programs, no smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in development of Web services
- Understanding of full SDLC
- Communication skill to bridge between business clients and product team (Development Division)
- Experience in payment-related services or operations such as online payment, EC site payment tasks, etc.
- Experience in designing or development Web front-end
- Experience as a project manager or project director