This is a wonderful opportunity to work with the world’s largest sporting goods manufacturer!
They are seeking an experienced IT Project Manager to help lead innovative and high-impact eComm projects and its brands globally. The position is based in Tokyo.
This role is a unique opportunity for the right individual to help drive the planning and execution of high-impact projects for an iconic global brand looking to expand its reach in the eCommerce space in APAC.
You will be working with the Program Manager, Tech Manager, QA Lead, UX Lead, and Data Analytics team.
Why join our team as a Project Manager?
Because this role is vital to the successful integration of their brand and cutting-edge digital product and finds innovative solutions that affect large-scale change across an industry-leading global footwear brand.
You will ensure that the team is working on projects that maximize business value and deliver necessary fixes and functionality to all customers with excellent growth opportunity, exposure to global teams and best practices and leadership opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage an agile scrum team/pod to drive implementation of the roadmap and support by facilitating agile ceremonies for efficient execution
- Daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo, and retrospective meetings
- Guard the teams against interruption or distraction, help build a culture of focus
- Evaluate existing processes for efficiency opportunities and lead the change
- Vendor relations/vendor management (development vendors are in Vietnam)
- Weekly reports and overall project responsibility
- Responsible for Scrum ceremony
- Team grooming sessions
【会社概要 | Company Details】
One of the premier global footwear brands. In addition to working in an international environment.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00‐ 17:40（Mon‐ Fri）(work-time flexibility)
Work from home is also available (WFH till Covid-19)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Bonus twice a year, Flex Spending Accounts, Life Insurance, AD&D, ATD, and LTD, Vacation Holidays, 401K, On site Fitness Center, Employee Assistance Program, Employee Discounts, Access to Industry Pro-Deals through Promotive.com etc.
- Product management, product owner, project management and/or operations management experience overseeing software development projects
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to influence and articulate clear, measurable objectives after developing a detailed understanding of the business goals
- A seasoned expert with project management tools such as i.e., JIRA, Confluence, Smartsheet, Excel, etc.
- Extensive experience and/or knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum and Kanban