This is a wonderful opportunity to work with the world’s largest sporting goods manufacturer.
Our client, major footware brand company is looking for a strong Fullstack Software Engineer who can influence the digital transformation and web presence.
For this position will help to build solutions that drive the global business and digital engagement for their worldwide brand.
In this role, you’ll be part of a team working on project-specific deliverables for our e-commerce storefront and will work on internally and externally-facing systems and make core contributions to our e-commerce codebase (Salesforce Commerce Cloud). You will also help support several third-party integrations that contribute to their end goal of delivering a fantastic user experience and will also implement optimizations to how we build, maintain, and improve their software. You will have great career growth and leadership opportunity!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement performant, reliable code on our Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform
- Solve problems by working with Product Managers, Quality Assurance Engineers, UX/UI Designers, and fellow Software Engineers
- Establish a solid understanding of our third-party integrations and how to best utilize their value
- Contribute to the development of the engineering organization by sharing ideas during team meetings and discussions
【会社概要 | Company Details】
One of the premier global footwear brands. In addition to working in an international environment.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00‐ 17:40（Mon‐ Fri）(work-time flexibility)
(WFH till Covid-19)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Bonus twice a year, Flex Spending Accounts, Life Insurance, AD&D, ATD, and LTD, Vacation Holidays, 401K, On site Fitness Center, Employee Assistance Program, Employee Discounts, Access to Industry Pro-Deals through Promotive.com etc.
- CMS and/or E-Commerce experience (such as Demandware/SFCC, WordPress, Adobe Experience Manager, or similar), particularly creating templates and working with different types of assets.
- Experience in developing and working on projects involving eCommerce Checkout flow, or Checkout carts, or Hybris
- Experience with API's and databases (JSON, OCAPI, SQL, headless commerce/CMS, Postman)
- Server/Cloud/DevOps experience (AWS, Google Cloud, Apache, IIS, SSL)
- Additional Salesforce product experience (Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud)
- Familiarity with OAuth
- Familiarity with frontend libraries, build tools, and modern patterns/frameworks (jQuery, React, WebPack/Grunt/Gulp, Progressive Web Applications)
- Experience working in an Agile environment