A great opportunity to join a fast growing Fintech company which is an asset management group with the vision to offer the most accessible entry point to the world of saving and investing, for anyone, at any level. They redefine financial inclusion in a class leading digital wealth solutions.
You will be responsible for development and maintenance of iOS applications and integrate with back-end services.
- Architect designs and wireframes into high quality Swift code
- Lead junior developers or outsourcing vendors
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Founded in 2016, they are growing IT technology company that provides financial services with the goal of enabling all people to build assets for a brighter future.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
10:00 – 19:00（Mon ‐ Fri)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- iOS SDK, native RESTful API development using Swift programming
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles (HIG), patterns (e.g. MVVM)
- Experience with persistence (e.g., CoreData), concurrency (GCD), and performance tuning (Instruments)
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, using touch input controls, Autolayout and device orientations
- Knowledge of the more popular open-source libraries (e.g.,Alamofire)
- Familiarity with Apple's push notification service (APS)