A global Asset Management company is seeking a Front End Developer with solid hands on skills in HTML 5, CSS 3, JS, jQuery to contribute to the development of digital platforms that enable the business to perform more effectively and efficiently include platforms for sales enablement, automated marketing, social media marketing, websites and analytics.
The successful candidate will join a newly established team responsible for strategizing and executing internal and external digital experience for its International Business units.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Learn how to quickly use and provide front end support to global business users for new platforms we are onboarding, in an easy to understand and efficient manner
- Maintain and improve international website(s)
- Write functional requirement documents, processes and user guides
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Create quality and intuitive mockups and prototypes
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is one of Asia’s largest asset managers that has over 55 years history and global presence in 10 countries.
The company provides active fund management across a range of Equity, Fixed Income, Multi-Asset strategies and ETFs.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon ‐ Fri）★在宅勤務中はご自身のPCを持っていることが前提
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Defined contribution pension system, no smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Commercial front-end developer experience
- HTML 5, CSS 3, JS, jQuery fluency
- In-depth understanding of entire web-development process (Design, dev, deploy)
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Familiarity with design software like Figma, and/or Adobe Suite
- Familiarity with content management systems, e.g. Joomla, AEM, HubSpot CMS
- Development experience using JS frameworks such as Vue, Angular
- Competency using standard MS Office and Productivity software
- General project and task management
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Financial product knowledge and related accounting knowledge
- University degree (bachelor’s or higher)