A leading FinTech is looking for a self-driven and motivated AWS SecOps (Platform Security) Engineer to help secure their payment platform.
Their Platform/infrastructure is mainly based on AWS and GCP.
* Please note, this position is a part of the Product Security Engineer position, but with a strong focus on AWS security management.
- Security Architecture reviews and re-design of existing AWS and GCP infrastructure
- Security Architecture reviews and design of new AWS and GCP infrastructure
- Design and enforce secure infrastructure deployment and deployment flows
- Perform Infrastructure security testing and patching to keep up with recent security implementation and best practices.
- Evaluating and Implementing new security technologies such as vulnerability testing, logging, monitoring and incident responses and maintaining them.
- Working in a fast paced environment where projects and prioritization may change frequently, security will always remain.
IAM, VPC, KMS, EC2, CloudTrail, SecurityHub and GuardDuty
RDS, EKS, Elasticsearch, Elasticache, and others
BigQuery, Storage & Google Analytics
TCP Networking, SSL/TLS, Key Management Systems
MySQL/AuroraDB, DynamoDB, ELK, Kafka, Redis, TiDB
Terraform, Jenkins, Github Actions
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Growing fintech company provides QR code and bar code based payment system. The company offers a flexible work schedule and you get your choice of tools (both hardware and software) and most importantly, the opportunity to work on tough problems with the brightest minds around you. Speaking English OR Japanese, but corporate language is the language you can program in.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Defined contribution pension system, training programs
Experience with a few hundred+ servers doing the following:
- Initial verification, design, and implementation of security in AWS using the following AWS Services
- IAM, VPC, KMS, EC2, CloudTrail, SecurityHub and GuardDuty
- Automated security monitoring and incident response in AWS
- IAC tools in AWS such as Terraform, Ansible
- Security implementations in Kubernetes and microservice architectures
- Linux internals and securing Linux based infrastructure
- Securing data systems such as:
- RDS (e.g. MySQL, Aurora)
- NoSQL (e.g. Redis, Elasticsearch, Cassandra)
- MQ (e.g. Kafka)
- Experience with git and CI/CD tools
- Python and shell scripting
- Motivated to work with the platform and infrastructure for a modern system using micro-service architecture