One of leading financial Group’s fin-tech company is looking for a SRE!
SREs are well-rounded engineers that apply sound engineering principles, operational discipline, and mature automation to our environments and codebase and focuses on systems, whether it be networking, the Linux kernel,or some more speciﬁc interest in LMA, platform algorithms, scaling, or distributed systems.
- Run the production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health
- Improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of our infrastructure
- Measure and optimize system performance, with an eye toward pushing our capabilities forward, getting ahead of customer needs, and innovating to continually improve
- Provide oﬀ-hours support which may include nights or holidays, or remote support if required
- Use your on-call shift to prevent incidents from ever happening
- Construct monitoring and alerting alert on symptoms and not on outages
- Work in tandem with our TechOps team to identify and implement the most optimal solutions for the company
We want people who value teamwork with a results-driven mindset, who thrive in a challenging and diverse working environment as well as value your passion and commitment and reward your performance. You will have the chance to take part in workshops and events in Tokyo to learn about the latest developments.
You will be working with our SRE team which consists of more than a dozen Linux experts.
The team has:
- A multinational culture with the aim of growing your knowledge and career with patience
- Small and big tickets/projects allow all team members to not focus on a speciﬁc task but rather to experiment with a lot of situations in parallel
- Ability to learn a lot about bigger infrastructures with all members helping each other constantly
- Harmonious and active atmosphere
- Good honest communication and leadership within the team
RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu, Gitlab, Docker, FreeIPA, Bind, oVirt, OpenStack, Keepalived, HAProxy, Pacemaker, Prometheus, TICK Stack, Splunk, DRBD, Puppet, Nagios, Icinga, Ansible
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Originally established as the core of one of leading financial Group’s FinTech strategy in July 2015, has fulfilled and surpassed this role, cementing its position as an up-and-coming Asian FinTech company with offices in Tokyo, Hong Kong and Dalian.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
8:30 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
- Minimum experience working in the related ﬁelds and tech stack
- Experience supporting Linux systems
- Familiarity with infrastructure as code concepts
- A proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance bottlenecks
- Experience and familiarity with Git, Ansible, and Puppet, or similar orchestration and version control tools.
- Competency or ability to quickly learn to support any of the Unix-like (Linux) systems
- Good foundation and knowledge of Linux Network Internals
- Experience working on Identity Management System (FreeIPA, Active Directory, etc.)
- Flexible with occasional 24x7 support including holiday/weekends/night onsite or remote support if required
- Experience with Bash, Python, or Ruby scripting or any other programming languages
- Have a desire to document all the things so you don't need to learn the same thing twice
- Experience container infrastructures (Eg. Docker)