A global Insurance and Mobile Device Support Services company is seeking a bilingual Business Analyst passionate about delivering reliable and best Customer Experience products, has a love for solving hard problems, and enjoy learning from new challenges.
Focusing on customer claim processing systems and integrating with supply chain systems, The successful candidate will be responsible for investigating business situations, identifying and evaluating options for improving business systems, defining requirements and ensuring the effective use of information systems in meeting the needs of the business, working closely with Product Analyst.
- Proactively collaborate with Product Analyst and communicate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver as needed following artifacts using appropriate documentation standards and applying best practices: (Functional requirements (BRD), Use Cases, User Stories along with acceptance criteria and business benefits(ROI), GUI, Screen and Interface designs).
- Develop use cases/user stories as a key communication tool between the business and technical teams.
- Build test cases, verification scripts, along with actual validation/testing for checking completeness. (Ex QA)
- Prioritize user stories by collaborating with Development Lead, Project Manager and Product Analyst.
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconciling conflicts, decomposing high-level information into details, abstracting up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguishing user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Apply advanced knowledge and understanding of business analysis concepts, principles and techniques to gather, document and manage business requirements for new system implementations and major enhancements to existing solutions.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Clarify requirement queries with development team as an ongoing activity.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical solution and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Develop deep understanding of current systems and processes and analyze impact of changes as new solutions are introduced to the environment.
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Architects and Product Analysts to ensure Business acceptance.
- Consult as needed with Enterprise Architecture, Risk and Security and other Shared Service teams to ensure standards are met, systems are secure and proper control requirements are included for all projects.
- Facilitates prototype, demo with product owners for early preview
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Great opportunity to work at a global insurance company that aspires to support their customers with digital product troubles. The company will replace or repair your mobile phones or provide remote support on how to set up electronic devices.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Relevant experience as Business Analyst in Enterprise Environment
- Experience in any of the following fields: Finance, Supply Chain, Forecasting, Call Center, Procurement, or Manufacturing/Refurbish.
- Must have good understanding of system structure but not necessarily system engineering skills.