A global Insurance and Mobile Device Support Services company is seeking a bilingual Business Analyst & Project Manager with primary responsibility to manage and drive DWH / BI Solution development projects from initiating to closing also covering various management and execution steps throughout the process.
The successful candidate will work on various data related projects and will have a broad range of experience in data solutions.
Initiating & Planning
- Single point of contact for data team in IT project scheme, identify scope for impact on DWH/BI solutions and stakeholders required.
- Work with stakeholders in Biz & IT to discover requirements for DWH/BI Solution, translate these requirements into system requirements definition like as business rule, calculate algorithm, views, data model, ETL data flow & mapping logic.
- Confirm biz & IT requirements, analyze & check As-Is production systems and data in collaborate with stakeholders include Off-shore developers.
Executing, Monitoring & Control
- Conduct & facilitate meetings & communications with Biz & IT stakeholders in On-shore and Off-shore as needed.
- Review project estimates and POR monthly allocation by collaborating with Scrum Master.
- Leverages project management methodologies to deliver IT projects on time and on budget effectively.
- Review executed process with stakeholders
- Accumulate & share Lessons & Learns from project.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Great opportunity to work at a global insurance company that aspires to support their customers with digital product troubles. The company will replace or repair your mobile phones or provide remote support on how to set up electronic devices.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee
- Experiences of project manager or leadership for DWH/BI Solution development team.
including: Scope/ Schedule/ Cost/ Quality/ Communication/ Risk/ Procurement/ Stakeholder management & integration, Business Value Proposition & Proposal for the domain or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge/ exp of Software Development methods, Process, SDLC, Agile Scrum
- Experience working with diverse cultures, including working with offshore IT organizations
- Knowledge writing and executing SQL scripts for the purpose of data validation & quality check.
- Knowledge & Experience of DWH & Big Data Architecture concepts, logical & physical data model (relational & OLAP), Data analysis, data visualization, BI, ETL, and related Technology product.
- Management of vendors (on/offshore), including multiple culture & languages
- Experiences in proposing new business initiative or IT governance improvement
- Experience in PM support at a consulting firm or operations support