One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Client is looking for talented Test Lead Support.
The Test Lead (or QA Engineer) will be a critical member of the QA team. The ideal candidate will work with teams of developers, architects, business analysts and subject matter experts to develop, implement, and sustain complex test automation solutions in a continuous integration environment.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a strong sense of quality, knowledge of agile automation techniques and tools; and accountable for establishing and enhancing our automation framework to improve the quality and stability of supported systems.
If you have the right skillsets, you are encouraged to apply asap.
- Reporting (progress report, final report)
- Making accident report for triage
- Meeting facilitation (setup, facilitation, minutes)
- Confirming achievement of test start and test end standard
- Test team (internal member, suppliers) support for communication, information collection
- others related to test conduction
- Troubleshoot environmental set-up issues related to automation; manage standard coding documentation
- Design, code, maintain, and execute automated scripts, database verification, and data-driven tests; partner with QA Operations to manage and support QA Toolsets
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience with building and testing Java REST microservices using test automation frameworks
- Experience with full SDLC, software engineering best practices, and QA processes with Agile/SCRUM methods
- Be adaptable to change, highly accountable, organized, and constantly looking for process improvements, with proven ability to meet deadlines, while maintaining accuracy
- Skilled capability to test and debug test automation and software tools developed by self and others.
- Experience working in a QA on/offshore delivery model