One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Client is looking for a few talented Windows Server Administrator.
Windows Server Administrator must possess:
- Extensive hands-on experience in assisting with diverse technologies, including but not limited to Virtual Servers, Distributed Servers, Enterprise Servers, subsystems and operating system life cycle, patch management, network configuration automation tool, and process implementation.
If you have the right skill set, you are encouraged to apply for this role.
- For straightforward problems, designs solutions including security, availability and performance
- Plans and executes broad resolutions to recurring problems and regulatory changes
- Handles moderately complex communication with technical and business partners outside the operation team
- Performs advanced tests and documents best practices, including patching, automation, lifecycle.
- Partners with application development, operations and customers to identify needs, opportunities and solutions, for example using advanced features
- Acts as a point of contact for global teams to ensure local and global best practice align
- Establishes and updates local standards and best practice within own technical area
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in SIer, Could Service provider, IT product vendor or IT engineer in Financial industry.
- Following experience in a Large-scale environment (server 1000+ is better)
- Improve server operation and process
- Design and improve Disaster Recovery
- Incident, Problem, and Change management for ITIL based
- Troubleshoot and cause analysis
- Plan lifecycle and manage budget
- Experience as Windows Server engineer, and required following experience
- Building servers and design configuration
- BAU operation
- Security hardening
- Communication with related teams (vendor, US tam, Business team, etc.)]
- Experience in all phases of server installation and maintenance of hardware and software, operating systems, virtual servers, and storage management. Good knowledge of server hardware, Windows and software, infrastructure, topologies, and protocols.
- Good analytical and documentation skills
- Windows, ESXi, SAN, NAS, Backup(EMC)