A global Asset Management company is seeking a Data Manager for their International Business Systems department to assist all periodic (daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly) and irregular tasks related to data acquisition, data check, data processing and reporting. It includes monitoring all batch processes, handling exceptions, managing master data on the cloud platform.
The team manages large volumes of fund data, including fund attributes, holdings, performances, peers, benchmarks data, as well as risk/performances results. The team receives data from different sources (internal and external), manages them in a local database, and generates different reports to local users and global users.
- Manage incoming data files, monitor different daily ETL batch processes, and respond to issues
- Ensure data quality and consistency by investigating and fixing data anomalies
- Monitor events which can impact different master data and execute the changes as required
- Perform data operation tasks using the Data Warehouse platform’ s GUI interface. It includes monitoring the load process, monitoring and handling exceptions, managing master data, managing user’ s access right
- Analyze change requests and execute as required, including source code maintenance.
- Provide assistance, as requested, in different data-related projects the team is running.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is one of Asia’s largest asset managers that has over 55 years history and global presence in 10 countries.
The company provides active fund management across a range of Equity, Fixed Income, Multi-Asset strategies and ETFs.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon ‐ Fri）★在宅勤務中はご自身のPCを持っていることが前提
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Defined contribution pension system, no smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Good knowledge of databases
- Experience in data management, data operations/ maintenance.
- Experience in finance or asset management industry, with deep knowledge about fund/account/portfolio data (preferable with more than 3 years)
- Skills in MS Windows, Programming skills in MS Excel, VB Scripting, SQL Server
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Sensitive to risk
- Honest, healthy and trustworthy
- Willing to learn, challenge, Self-motivated, Able to work on own initiative and also under instruction
- Ability and tools to work from home if/as needed
- Experience in EDM and/or MDM tools