One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Client is looking for a talented SFDC: Salesforce Developer, who can analyze company processes, developing CRM workflows and custom solutions for specific business needs.
You will work collaboratively with others on the team to create custom, scalable processes for the company. You need to be creative, technically minded, and self-motivated.
If you have the right skillsets, you are encouraged to apply asap.
- Administering and creating the business portal as well as sustained Salesforce, Page Layouts, Recording Types, and other Salesforce incorporation.
- Creating and executing VisualForce, APEX code, and Salesforce incorporation.
- Working hand in hand with branches to collect business necessities and identify business procedures.
- Interpreting end-user needs into Salesforce creation supplies.
Testing and Implementing Applications
- You will lead the testing and implementation of software development efforts, including coding, configuration, maintenance, installation, testing, and debugging, as well as managing timelines and producing technical documentation.
Creating Customer Workflows
- Working closely with the business teams, Salesforce developers perform reviews of the data, developing complex CRM solutions to ensure that best practices are followed and the best data solutions are provided. This may involve discussing trade-offs with other teams, such as the terms of the configuration versus the code in place, or mapping the functional requirements to Salesforce functionality.
Maintaining User Roles and Security
- You will maintain user roles, ensuring there are no security breaches that could place a risk on the company’s data.
Providing Technical Plans to Business Teams
- You will create the technical plans and strategies for other departments and the IT team, developing solutions to address any company-wide issues and making their processes more efficient.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in Salesforce.com setting and different management tools in diverse localities
- Vast knowledge in IT with advanced abilities and dependability
- Proficient in Java/J2EE, TDD and creating SFDC custom items and work-flow production policies
- Development technologies(APEX, Visualforce, migration tools, SOQL, web services)
- Web development tools(Eclipse IDE, Git, Sublime)
- Analytical skills– you must have an analytical mindset to identify a user’s needs and to design and produce solutions to issues