A leading IT solution provider is looking for a Project Manager (Onsite Product Implementation Manager ) with experience in managing and delivering large scale IT systems, preferably airline related, for Japanese customers with strong bilingual (Japanese and English) skills. This role is to drive implementation of a product for one of the large airlines in Japan and hence background is dealing with Enterprise Product roll out is mandatory.
The work involves implementation of a large product- Managing the activities like Fit&Gap, Interface Integrations, Application Configuration, Interface Testing and User Acceptance Testing is the main focus. Below are in that context.
- Interact and co-ordinate with Customer, IBS Service Delivery team, other subcontractors and groups.
- Formulate and manage the implementation plan to achieve the success of the product implementation
- Act as the communication window between IBS and customers on issues related to the project.
- Send out the periodic reports to customers and internal management
- Track project milestones, deliverables and other details.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Represent IBS project team in the Steering meetings and internal senior management reviews
- Develop understanding of the product and the domain for effective implementation management
- Any other relevant tasks in relation to the above as may be assigned by the Company from time to time.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A leading solution provider of niche IT technologies and products from overseas.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00 (Mon - Fri)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Special leave, etc.
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Compensation: Based on competence and skill set - Holidays: Saturdays & Sundays, National Holidays, December 30th to January 3rd - Leave: 15-day annual paid leave and 6-day annual sick leave
Insurance: Health, Unemployment Insurance, Occupational Injury and Workers Compensation - Probation Period: 3 months after the day of commencement
Transportation Fee, No Smoking Indoors (Designated Smoking Area) etc.
- Experience in managing and delivering large scale IT systems, preferably travel and airline related.
- Background in dealing with product implementations for large customers
- A proven, successful track record of project management support working with Japanese customers and offshore delivery teams
- Proficient in the project management tools like excel, Microsoft Project, JIRA, Confluence etc.
- Capability of interacting with team/customer proactively