A large Internet service group's Cloud Core Group works on a large variety of products with a very strong tie to infrastructure technologies as well as supporting product solutions for engineers and business. The products in our portfolio range from UI integrations with infrastructure all the way to notification platforms / customer relationship management platforms and anything in between.
We are looking for a highly motivated Product Manager or Scrum Product Owner to strengthen our team here in Tokyo. We're looking for someone who has experience with end to end product management for software applications and who has a strong sense of ownership.
This is your opportunity to step up to a leadership position and set the product strategy for the product platforms we are constructing now and in the future.
- Working with a team of engineers, business and leaders to contribute to improving service quality and understanding our customers' needs.
- Translate the requirements from our customers and business unit into something executable by the engineering team(s) through the use of User Stories.
- Understand our business needs based on either customer proposals or our own insight, here is where you will play a vital role in helping us push for new solutions that break the mold.
- Create, prioritize, develop product strategies and requirements that delivers your product vision, whilst supporting valuable services.
- Making sure that the requirements from our customers actually solve their problems, retrace their thought process back to the original problem and propose new and bold solutions.
- Be part of a team where we cultivate a culture of innovation by encouraging each other to experiment, pitch new techniques and ideas to enhance product features.
- Work closely with the team to define a product vision and share it accordingly with stakeholders and interested parties.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30 (Mon- Fri)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in general product management (Scrum Product Owner experience is a plus) with a focus on Agile product management
- Ability and drive to understand technical products
- Ability to clearly articulate requirements and specifications
- Collaborate with engineering team(s) to ensure product quality
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Be agile, have a mind-set where we can quickly respond to change