Our FinTech client is looking for a System Engineer.
This position is a direct one (1) year contract, and after the initial first year, you will be converted to a Permanent Employee, based on your performance.
This role is an information technology (IT) professional who will work primarily on BIS (Business Integration Services) projects but also help build the processes and procedures of the local IT support desk. In the BIS area, you will provide technical expertise to assist the business to implement strategies, evaluate products, and build on our infrastructure that supports the ever-changing needs of our customers.
This position will work on integrating different SaaS systems according to other engineering and business teams' requirements and post-deployment, you will then be responsible for monitoring and supporting these systems and this company is interested in automating as many of our processes as possible to reduce the potential for human error. If you’re reliable in delivering mission-critical infrastructure with an eye toward availability, optimization, and security, then you are encouraged to apply for this role immediately.
- User account provisioning tasks in a timely manner and Create, Delete, Update user's accesses
- Prepare and deploy hardware for employees
- Implement configuration changes on systems as per requirements in coordination with our IT security partners
- Provide help desk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
- Work closely with different teams on projects to establish office Infrastructure requirements and work to provide IT solutions
- Maintain hardware and software inventory
- Create and update user manuals, operation manuals, and other documents as needed
- Provide consultations for system updates, replacement, and service improvements
- Processing of purchase requests in areas managed by the Office IT team
- Document and improve internal procedures
- Work closely with the Security team to optimize security related to the end-user risk surfaces and corporate office network boundaries
A successful Fintech Company, provides a payment platform that lets online merchants accept payments in real-time from consumers without credit cards.
9:00 - 18:00 (Mon - Fri) (Optional Work-From-Home）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Special leave, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No Smoking Indoors (Designated Smoking Area) etc.
- Good knowledge of programming/scripting with either Python, NodeJs, PowerShell or Bash
- Google Applications (G Suite/ Google Workspace)
- Knowledge of Application Development API’s
- Knowledge of Windows, and/or Linux operating systems
- Basic network configuration knowledge would be advantageous
- Experience working on a growing service desk and creating/implementing processes and new technologies
- Some cloud (AWS) will be beneficial