A global automotive manufacturer is looking for a strong and talented Project Manager for the ongoing IT Projects.
This is a long term project with an extension available at the end of the 1st term (March’21 ~ Dec’21), based on your performance.
If you have experience in working as a Project Manager for Global IT projects, Class A project (a project with budgets of more than 10M USD) with experience of coordination with global teams, then you are highly encouraged to apply for this role.
Due to Covid-19, it is highly likely that you will be required to work from home, but otherwise the work location in Kawasaki.
- The Project Manager must have experience with managing large-scale budgets and costs for Enterprise level IT Projects
- The Project Manager will be responsible for the gathering of relevant project data and you will have to produce information to be presented for review by the management.
- Based on updates by project managers related to single or multiple projects, the Project Manager will be responsible for tracking the overall status of those projects.
- Build and plan organization strategy aligning with Enterprise and Application Development strategy, multi-year plan, annual plan, and action plans by each department.
- Validate the plan for operational projects (capacity and products) and summarize the composition plan
- Project Manager (Progress Report / Problem Management) and risk analysis of major projects
- Coordination of related departments based on project consultation from the US
- Review IT operations departments and global policies and create a project roadmap
- Summary of configuration plans
- As the Project Manager of a major project, lead problem management and project risk analysis
- Monitor progress and achievement of strategic initiatives to assure the organization achieves the goal.
- Monitor and support projects as a Project Manager, such as process check, deliverables consulting, communication support, etc.
- Monitor projects under Executive Officers’ organization as well as related BAU initiatives to provide accurate information to the Executive Officer and division managers in a timely manner.
- Create consistent reports to internal and global executives with analysis.
- Prepare a monthly operational report (project progress /operation availability report) - (templates are available)
- Confirm inter-project dependencies (process and tool creation, tool management, and operation)
- Lead IT Project prioritization initiative to ensure successful delivery of strategic projects
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Large global automobile manufacturer based in Germany. This company is Japan's leading brand, known for its high customer satisfaction performance.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00‐ 18:00（Mon‐ Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- IT application development project management / consulting experience
- Experience of tools like MS Power BI or Tableau is beneficial
- Knowledge of budgetary data requirements for major program budgets, costs, and cash flows
- Experience in IT project management & IT planning
- Excellent negotiation skill & you must be a very sociable person
- You must be a very focused and sharp individual, with eye for details
- You must be a strong individual who is very responsible and motivated
- Being able to facilitate discussions with senior managers and demonstrate leadership in creating documents