Their Channel Solution provides Messaging Campaign System and Message Delivery System to entire their services as a platform.
Over 60 their businesses/services use our platform to send multiple types of messages (Transactional/Promotional messages and Notifications) by Email, Push Notification, Line and other push/pull channels.
Over 100 million messages are sent to our customers around the world every day.
This team develops and maintains the infrastructure and applications for our service. The main technology stack contains Java, Spring boot, MySQL, Rabbit MQ, Docker and k8s.
In this role, you will become a member of a cross-functional team of about 10 people. Half of your work will focus on the email systems, you will be responsible for designing, developing and operating a high volume email sending infrastructure.
It includes the MTA (Mail Transfer Agent), bounce handling service, and deliverability monitoring tools, to achieve high email deliverability.
Beside of that, you will also responsible for our messaging platform, making system healthy, monitored, automated, and designed to be scalable. You will work closely with development teams from the early phase of design to identify and resolve production issues, take care of the deployment by containerized applications as microservices and develop infrastructures to make system platform stable.
- Develop and operate email sending infrastructure
- Detect and resolve email deliverability issues by cooperate with stakeholders
- Building and maintaining the CI/CD pipeline to ensure safety and rapid release iterations
- Develop effective tools for alerting, and response to both identify and address reliability risks
- Evaluate and make decisions of middleware to create an appropriate design with high reliability.
- Develop log and metrics monitoring platform and support application integration.
- Automate, codify, and standardize operations, to increase productivity.
- Participate in on-call rotation, responding and troubleshooting incidents, supporting postmortems.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
Flex (7.5 hours a day with core time 11:00-15:00)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Middleware configuration / troubleshooting experience on Linux.
- Solid understanding of networking systems and protocols. (HTTP, TCP/IP, TLS, DNS)
- Email domain knowledge like SMTP, response codes, DSN, etc...
- Experience in general purpose scripting languages such as Ruby or Python.
- Systematic problem solving, strong communication skills and sense of ownership.
- Experience with working for an email service provider.
- Experience in email authentication technologies including SPF, DKIM and DMARC.
- Experience in container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience in log management systems such as ELK stack.
- Experience in time series metrics monitoring tools such as Prometheus, InfluxDB, Grapfana.
- Experience in automation/configuration management tools. (Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet, Chef)