Our Global Insurance (Fortune500) client is looking for a Middle Tier DevOps Engineer. As a Middle Tier DevOps engineer, you will be responsible to design, evolve and maintain developer and production platforms at our Client site. That includes CI/CD pipelines, test and production environments.
- You will design and help drive the platform alignment of solutions.
- You will be involved in hands-on activities including POCs, design, documentation, development and test of infrastructure and automation.
- You must be flexible and willing to switch tasks based on the team's needs.
Our client is looking for strong technologists who are passionate to solve large-scale computer engineering problems, in a repeatable and maintainable way.
- Define, design, and automate complex infrastructural tasks
- Work with developers to continuously improve platform automation, monitoring, alerting and stability to meet market needs with respect to functionality, performance, availability, scalability and reliability
- Ability to find and help fix infrastructure, performance, scalability, and other live issues in a very time-critical environment
- Help the team recognize potential infrastructure or security issues, and create a plan to solve them
- Work with developers and platform engineers to continuously refine and improve our Change Management and Incident Management processes
- Participate in Level 2 production support.
- Effectively communicate status, issues, and risks in a precise and timely manner.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in creating, maintaining and optimizing CI/CD pipeline
- Experience in managing and supporting production environments
- Experience in managing the infrastructure of MicroServices based, highly distributed, scalable, concurrent and low latency systems
- Some experience of AWS - networking, IAM, EC2
- Experience with Terraform, or CloudFormation, or Apache Cassandra, or Apache Kafka
- Monitoring system with Datadog and PagerDuty
- Infrastructure securit