Our Client, one of the biggest Insurance services and product provider in Japan is looking for an innovative and passionate Data Modeler.
Your primary role will be to design data models based on business requests and IT feeds and expertise in Analysis, design, development, and implementation of Data Warehousing Applications using BI Tools is required (such as Actuate and Jasper).
You must have hands-on experience, maintain and deliver the enterprise-wide generic and flexible data models and very High Performance, Target Data Hub in Hadoop with standardized incremental ingestion, transformation, and consumption layer.
- Understand and translate business needs into data models supporting long-term solutions.
- Design and Develop Meta-Model Mapping, Reusable Transformations, Source and Target definitions, mappings using Enterprise Servicing Platform (ESP).
- Strong experience in Data Warehousing and ETL using Enterprise Servicing Platform (ESP), Interactive Report Designer (IRD), and Interactive View (IV).
- Responsible for setting up feeds, categories and marts are designed and developed to store data and transactions and transform them as needed in order for business users to use for final consumption marts for building Extracts and IRD reports using Enterprise Servicing Platform (ESP).
- Work with the Application Development team to implement data strategies, build data flows, and develop data models.
- Supporting Production issues and providing quick solutions/workaround within time.
- Create logical and physical data models using best practices to ensure high data quality and reduced redundancy.
- Optimize and update logical and physical data models to support new and existing projects.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Strong data modeling skills required (experience with Data Modeling tool - Erwin is beneficial)
- Experienced working on HDFS, Hbase, Solr and RDBMS (Oracle/SQL Server).
- Data structures and data management knowledge and proven experience.
- Experienced in SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Extended knowledge of the Hadoop ecosystem and Spark is a plus.
- Exposure to new platforms and adapt to a continuously evolving ecosystem of multiple moving components involving Hive, Hbase, Zeppelin, Spark, Livy, Solr, QlikSense, PowerBI, and other BI tools
- Basic engineering skills such as a background in mathematics, statistics. Analytical thinking (able to drive reporting and analytical requests).