Our Top Tier – Global Insurance (Fortune500) client is looking for a talented Mainframe Engineer, who is communicative, adaptive, independent and obsessive about solving problems.
Successful candidates will be mainly responsible to design and build mainframe applications and online insurance services consumed by frontend applications in open platforms.
You will also design the overall architecture of the mainframe applications and evolve it to ensure maximum performance and stability and will join the Information Management Department with a team strength of over 100 team members.
- The lead software development team
- Business requirement and system analysis
- Designing, Building and Testing
- Production support, Reporting and Evaluating new tools and technologies
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience developing and maintaining mainframe applications
- Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience supporting interfaces between multiple application platforms (i.e. open and mainframe).
- Ability to proactively seeking continuous improvement and challenging processes, and communicate them to management
- Proficient understanding of Cobol, CICS, VSAM, DB2, and JCL.
- Proficient understanding of debugging and testing Tools
- Proficient understanding of the Software design/architecture process
- Proficient understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and Micro Services Architecture
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, including Git, Subversion.
- Basic understanding of Agile methodology, including Scrum
- Basic understating of integration middleware such as ESB, EAI, ETL, MQ, etc.