Our Client, one of the biggest Insurance services and product providers in Japan is looking for an innovative and passionate User Experience / User Interface Designer who is a creative-minded and experienced user experience architect to collaborate and design intuitive and intelligent experiences by leveraging the best practices.
You will be working closely with our creative team to align the concepts and make sure our partner vendors fully understand our cultural DNA so that they can provide a completely new user experience to our customers and must have expertise in visual design, information architecture, interaction design, and user-centered design principles spanning devices and channels. This position requires skills to apply Agile and Lean UX techniques while working alongside Software Engineers, QA Engineers, and Product Managers to build revolutionary software solutions.
- Lead projects with guidance from UX Director and develop concept delivery followed by user-centered design process
- Create information architecture and interface design documentation such as sitemaps, workflows, taxonomies, wireframes, and functional requirements
- Support planning and execution of user research/usability activities, including surveys, customer interviews, online usability tests, and online card sorting/tree testing
- Develop architectures and interaction methods that contribute to a positive, interesting, and productive user experience reflecting customers needs and requests
- Support the team with wireframes, flow diagrams, prototypes, and visual design to help communicate and validate design ideas
- Facilitate user research in collaboration with the team, to validate prototypes and conduct ongoing usability testing of the working software
- Actively participate in developing the UX team strategy, discovering and piloting new tools and resources that promote agile and lean methodologies
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Professional UX design experience
- Strong technical aptitude, product common sense, and curiosity combined with a genuine love for products, people, and user experience
- Strong conceptual design skills with visual design principles
- Excellent overall design sense across multiple mediums and applications - composition, typography, color, etc.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite software and MAC platform
- Firm grasp of iOS and Android mobile design conventions
- Experience conducting and presenting user research, namely user testing and interviewing
- Front-end web programming languages and CSS Frameworks
- Relevant code validation
- Experience in a variety of UX deliverables (wireframes, user flows, mockups, prototypes, etc.) and responsive web design
- Strong understanding of interaction design principles and standards
- Mobile-first responsive design and Progressive enhancement methodologies
- Semantic markup (HTML / SVG) and W3C standards
- CSS preprocessors / tools: SASS, ProstCSS
- Usability and accessibility
- Experience with Node.js / npm
- Git / GitHub workflows