We have an urgent requirement for one of our top-tier Insurance (Global Fortune500) client for an Informatica PowerCenter/IDQ Administrator.
You must have expertise with Informatica Data Quality and must have strong experience in providing system administration support, operation support, and problem resolution for Informatica environment on Linux and must be able to read Informatica logs in Japanese and will need bilingual capabilities (Japanese/English) for this role.
- Setting up and tuning of new Informatica Domains, Nodes and Services (MRS, CMS, DIS, Analyst)
- Managing Domain, Node and Service configuration
- Domain and Repository Backups
- Patch Installation
- Setting up LDAP and SSO integration
- Setting up SSL certificates
- Users/ Groups Creation, Access Management (Privileges and Permissions)
- Performing computing environment buildouts, maintenance, support and documentation of operating procedures and processes.
- Modifying Node Configuration (node.xml), creating database JDBC connection, Port / Server name changes
- Performing DR outage handling, bouncing or restarting the services
- Coordinating with DBA (Database Administrators)
- Perform daily monitoring
- Perform the Informatica application deployments
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience of relevant administrator experience
- Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux/Windows OS
- Oracle, SQL server,
- Java skills
- Advanced SQL skills and proficiency with Stored Procedures
- Experience supporting large scale Enterprise Data Warehouses
- Experience with Informatica Power Center, IDQ, BDM
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems, incident to work independently on multiple tasks
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with technical and non-technical associates.