Our client, one of the biggest Insurance services and product providers in Japan, is looking for innovative and passionate Hadoop Developers to join their Data Development Team.
If you have the right skillsets you are encouraged to apply within.
You must be strong with Spark and Scala and will be reporting to the Data Development Manager, and you will be a part of a 17 members team.
This is an English Only position, but if you know Japanese that will be an extra benefit
- Recognized contributions to any open source projects in the Hadoop ecosystem
- Deep understanding of Apache NiFi in the Hadoop Ecosystem, and strong conceptual knowledge in Hadoop architecture components
- Strong analytical mind to help solve complicated problems
- Desire to resolve issues and dive into potential issues
- Self-starter who works with minimal supervision, and the ability to work in a team of diverse skill sets
- Ability to comprehend customer requests and provide the correct solution
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Strong expertise with Spark and Scala
- Experience with Unix Scripting or Windows Scripting or Python Scripting
- Experience in open source development and knowledge of Git, JIRA and Jenkins, etc.
- Experience and interest in writing production-quality code
- Experience with low-level system functionality, using multi-tenancy systems features, such as Linux containers, cgroups, and Docker
- Development experience for operational automation
- Strong hands-on experience and knowledge of Linux and Hardware
- Experience with cloud infrastructure