A Japanese major trading is looking for a DevOps or SRE that will be responsible for production, user acceptance testing and demo environments.
The candidate will maintain and enhance the automated deployment systems that are currently in use. Ideal candidate will be able to improve and develop new infrastructure level components working in Golang.
The most immediate needs are to take over deployments, build new monitoring infrastructure using Prometheus and Grafana and build a unified alerting system.
The Aukai Project is a, soon to be incorporated spin-off startup, operating out of the Logistics Business Development department. We are focused on modernizing warehouse and shipping logistics through automation, machine learning, sharing economies and data driven optimization, starting in Japan and expanding throughout Asia.
Their team is international and multi-cultural. Work hours are flexible, and dress code is smart-casual and they take care of our developers and can work with the latest MacBook Pros and ultra-wide screens.
Japan's major trading company and has seven business segments, including finance, banking, energy and machinery.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon ‐ Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Defined contribution pension system, no smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience with DevOps tools and applications in Golang
- Solid experience with Kubernetes and GCP (or Azure/AWS)
- Build new monitoring infrastructure using Prometheus and Grafana
- Integration of automated testing systems
- Review and debug code; perform validation and verification testing; and eliminate bottlenecks
- Solid understanding of GIT and other collaborative development tools
- Collaborate with the product team, customers, users, and other developers
- Experience with Kustomize
- Knowledge in security/infrastructure
- Experience with Machine Learning and other AI technologies
- Exposure to ROS and experience building robots
- Familiarity with DevOps tools and Google Cloud environments