An asset management group is hiring a Front End Engineer. They have a vision to offer the most accessible entry point to the world of saving and investing, for anyone, at any level.
By developing the intersection between the transactions and balances of daily life and long-term wealth creation, they are redefining financial inclusion in a class leading digital wealth solutions.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Improve or migrate current applications written in AngularJS and in React
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Lead junior developers or outsourcing vendors
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Founded in 2016, they are growing IT technology company that provides financial services with the goal of enabling all people to build assets for a brighter future.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
10:00 – 19:00（Mon ‐ Fri)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Software development experience.
- Front-end development experience.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of AngularJS, React or Vue.js.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Knowledge of graphics software such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and Subversion.
- Familiarity with continuous integration and automated testing.