A growing IT start-up company is looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications targeted at relatively recent iOS devices and system versions (iOS 11 and above, and supported devices). Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Swift code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Lead junior developers or outsourcing vendors
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Founded in 2016, they are growing IT technology company that provides financial services with the goal of enabling all people to build assets for a brighter future.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
10:00 – 19:00（Mon ‐ Fri)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Software development experience.
- Android development experience.
- Strong knowledge of the iOS SDK and its frameworks, Apple's Human Interface Guidelines, Autolayout and how to deal with different screen sizes / device orientations
- Swift is mandatory required and Objective-C not required but welcome
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles (HIG), patterns (e.g. MVVM), and best practices.
- Experience with persistence (e.g., CoreData), concurrency (GCD), and performance tuning (Instruments).
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, using touch input controls and gestures.
- Familiarity with the use of additional device capabilities via the native APIs (e.g. HealthKit, CoreLocation, CoreMotion, AVFoundation, etc.).
- Knowledge of the more popular open-source libraries available for common tasks (e.g.,Alamofire).
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them in to technical requirements.
- Familiarity with Apple's push notification service (APS).
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Understanding Apple's design principles and iOS human interface guidelines (HIG).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and Subversion.