A global finance firm is seeking a front end developer (Java/C++) to be part of their Execution Services Team working on a market leading algorithmic trading suite.
Bringing investment banking experience, the ideal candidate will be an excellent technologist with deep experience in mission critical and highly evolving systems and will work closely with the Quants to bring new strategies to the market and to constantly evolve the portfolio of the algorithmic offerings of the firm.
This is a fantastic opportunity to help define and drive change in one of the most innovative areas within financial technology at this time.
As a key member of the Autotrading team the candidate will
- Enhance the existing algorithm and applications.
- Participate in the full project life cycle including technical analysis, design, data analysis and mapping, development and testing.
- Occasionally provide level 2 and 3 support for front-office applications
- Ensure adherence to functional architecture strategy and compliance to company development standards.
- Liaise with the business and development teams with regards to priorities and progress of various tasks and projects.
- If necessary, help manage projects for the implementation of new systems or system upgrades within the region.
Our client is a Japan-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. The company has over 90 years’ history and driven by over 28,000 employees worldwide.
８:40 – 17:40（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Commuting allowance, defined contribution pension (401K), property savings, group term insurance, late night work allowance, meal assistance, No indoor smoking (designated smoking area)
- Experience of working with software development in investment banking related environment
- Highly experienced in Java/C++
- Highly experienced in developing multithreaded/low latency systems
- Good understanding and proven track record with delivering applications in the Linux environment.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to act quickly and precisely in fast-moving and time sensitive trading environment.
- Ability to think logically and calmly under emergency and stressful situations (e.g. during outages).
- Ability to exhibit high level of professionalism in team oriented environment.