Our client is an innovative company developing cutting edge software products for the pharmaceutical industry.
They are looking for a passionate Account Manager to join the IT & Operations Team at the Shimbashi Office, Tokyo and are a fast-growing global pharmacovigilance solutions company specializing in innovative software and expert consulting services.
They are looking for talented people to take on big, ambitious projects and deliver amazing results.
- The Account Manager will be responsible for existing client relationship management and closing deals utilizing a broad knowledge of RxLogix’s software and service offerings.
- The primary job function is to nurture the existing client relationship, focus on client happiness, retention and upselling new software sales, consulting services, new software sales, and close the transaction.
- The role requires solution selling, cross-selling and upselling, person must be able to do technical sales of RxLogix solutions designed for the Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety domain.
- Accountable for achieving the allocated quarterly and annual sales quota for RxLogix solutions, which include software sales and consulting services.
- Leading sales of RxLogix solutions in the following areas of Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance:
- Overall solution strategy aligned with business strategy
- RxLogix software products for the entire safety value chain
- Consulting services:
--- Business processes re-design
--- User, functional requirements and use case development
--- Advanced analytics, data warehouse solution, and custom reporting
--- Education services and eLearning solution
--- System validation services
--- Oracle Argus Safety implementation services
--- Post-Go-live managed and support services
--- SOPs and work instructions development
- Developing account plans and sales and pursuit strategies to achieve successful closure of the opportunities.
- Ability to quantify the business benefits based on understanding the client requirements, pain points, and based on RxLogix solutions.
- Leading prospecting and awareness of the RxLogix solutions, building a sustainable and growing sales pipeline of suspects, prospects, and customers etc.
A global pharmacovigilance solutions company specializing in innovative software and expert consulting services.
Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm (Till the end of Covid-19, mainly WFH)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Commuting allowance, defined contribution pension (401K), property savings, group term insurance, late night work allowance, meal assistance, No indoor smoking (designated smoking area)
- Experience in selling solutions in the Pharma/consulting domain.
- Life sciences industry knowledge, including specific projects in that domain. Highly desirable to have Drug Safety and/or Clinical data management knowledge
- Strong senior management presence.
- Exceptional management and communications skills. Demonstrated ability to manage tasks as well as people. Customer interaction experience with increasing responsibility. Continuous improvement track record; “can-do” attitude.
- Successful track record of leading solution selling (including software, consulting, and hosting) for Pharma companies.
- Strong knowledge of the Pharma industry, market drivers, and company strategies.
- Established relationships at various levels throughout customer organizations, with proven influence on completed sales.
- Demonstrable experience selling to key influencers, stakeholders, committees, and executives.
- Proven ability and track record to individually perform all aspects of a sales cycle from gaining initial interest to closure and post-sales support.
- Consistently achieved or exceeded sales quota objectives.
- Demonstrated success of appropriately utilizing company resources to close business.