One of the biggest global financial institution, is looking for a Chief Administrative Officer.
CAO will be part of the Core Operations & Technology department. This position involves driving administrative, operational, reporting & quality improvement initiatives through partnership with internal teams. You must have some knowledge of the financial services industry and technology, including Profit & Loss (P&L), accruals, client allocations, capitalization, recovery, and fixed-price contracts. If you have the right skillsets, you are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Drive administrative, operational, reporting, and quality improvements through a partnership with internal teams.
- With other O&T senior managers assist O&T Head to develop and implement strategic and tactical O&T plans, roadmaps, must-win battles.
- Manage financial control by applying a comprehensive understanding of the department by department budget and its progress, including appropriate accruals, client allocations, the impact of capitalization, recovery, and fixed-price contracts in order to improve operational efficiency and productivity.
- With other O&T senior managers and O&T Head, review/assess and identify areas of operational and system risks and manage how such risks can be mitigated partnering with the respective department within O&T as well as outside O&T.
- Provide oversight of the Business Critical Milestone Reporting process and other reporting processes to ensure quality, efficiency and accuracy.
- Use global Scorecard as the base, develop and manage Japan O&T scorecard reporting as well as the gap analysis working with the respective department.
- Ensure headcount is accurate, real estate is inventoried and planned, and onboarding and termination of resources are managed.
- Work with O&T leadership to support the Business People strategy as well as the Communication strategy for the department.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding their group, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A leading global Financial service firm provides banking and financial services which offers personal banking, securities trading, wealth, treasury management, and other financial services.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00am – 18:00pm, Mon-Fri plus WFH due to COVID-19
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Pension, Disability Coverage + Life and Accident Insurance +Health Insurance + Bonus + Flexible Working hours + Work from Home + Transportation + Training & Development
No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in financial services (Institutional financial industry experience)
- Experience working in global and complex settings with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of the financial services industry and technology, including Profit & Loss (P&L), accruals, client allocations, capitalization, recovery, and fixed-price contracts
- Proven ability to work in a team of diverse skill sets and cultures
- Proven ability to work in high-pressure, time-sensitive environments
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication