Are you interested in building the next generation of Internet services that will be used by millions of users across the globe every day?
One of the leading e-commerce companies in the world is looking for a Senior Java Developer (Point Service).
Their mission is to empower people and society through the Internet while aiming at becoming the No.1 Innovative Company in the world.
What they expect from you:
They are looking to add a senior engineer who can collaborate with the other members to deliver web services faster and more resilient to failure.
As a Senior Developer you will work closely with Product Managers to design and develop robust web-based applications for global scale.
You should take ownership of the quality, delivery and reliability of these services which we develop.
You should seek to continuously improve the system and process as well as mentoring more junior engineers.
- Join our development team to design and develop large scale internet applications in an agile environment.
- Take pride in producing high quality code, unit tests and documentation.
- Seek out modern technologies and methodologies to drive productivity and efficiency.
- Continuously improve quality by refactoring, peer review and mentoring junior members.
- Take ownership of safe delivery and running of these applications all the way into production.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
Flex (7.5 hours a day with core time 11:00-15:00)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Fee covered up to 20,000 JPY per month, Free breakfast, lunch and dinner, Casual clothes is acceptable
- Experience in Java (Spring framework) or equivalent programming
- Designing and maintain large traffic software design and development.
- Experience working in agile development environment.
- Development experience with CI/CD and automation test.
- Development experience with relational database, Non-SQL, KVS
- Experience in managing small to mid-size development team.
- Experience in application deployment and operation on public cloud.
- Any experience working in a globally distributed engineering team.