Our client is looking for a Quality Assurance engineer for their user access log analytics platform, which is one of the data platforms used for data analysis.
Many of their services integrate an in-house tracking tool, they provide this platform - collecting and processing billions of events daily and visualize the processed data in the UI for user access log analytics.
Among those, collecting data (public facing service) and visualizing the processed data in the UI (intra service) are their responsibility as frontend service.
You will be responsible for the following processes in regards to user access log analytics service (UI/API): Review business requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide meaningful feedback based on business requirements, planning from test design to test implementation
- Test design and implementation
- Quality improvement proposal/setting the quality standards for business and development teams
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Communication with internal teams (developers, product managers, project manager, etc) to identify system requirements
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
Flex (7.5 hours a day with core time 11:00-15:00)
*When there is Asakai (usually Monday morning), the core time is 8:00-12:00
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Fee covered up to 20,000 JPY per month, Free breakfast, lunch and dinner, Casual clothes is acceptable
- Work experience in web service (UI/API) software quality assurance
- Creative mindset to have a meticulous approach to details
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test cases
- Having user perspective to ensure end-user satisfaction
- Experience in automation testing frameworks/tools (e.g. Selenium WebDriver, Cypress)
- Knowledge of web application and SPA (Single Page Application)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience in performance and/or security testing
- Familiar with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics and their concept