A growing Energy company is looking for a .NET Developer to automate business processes by helping in business analysis and developing and implementing solutions. The ideal candidate would be an online application developer. This position is responsible for working on new projects and maintaining existing projects.
A global energy technology start up that offers service in almost 100 markets across North America, and already has major investments and a stable client base here in Japan.
9:00 - 17:00（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- .NET Software Development Experience
- Experience Working with SQL Server 2012 and above including writing complex queries and stored procedures
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including requirements, design, development, testing, deployment and support
- Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability
- Ability to create user guides and documentation
- Comfortable working in a startup – able to work well in a fast-moving environment, taking on various kinds of responsibilities