This is an amazing opportunity to join the company that utilizes cutting edge technology.
To be at the forefront of the latest digital technology working in an international environment with professionals from 26 different countries.
This position will support the digitalization of our own services as well as the digital transformation of our clients, and will be a Center for developing the solutions necessary to succeed in an increasingly competitive global landscape.
You will work in a dynamic and evolving environment following the strategic direction. You will contribute to the delivery of data solutions in one or more of the following industries: finance, energy, healthcare, retail and banking, with knowledge and experiences in data sciences as well as skills and techniques in data engineering. Depending the project, you will take part in one or more roles in a data science project lifecycle, from business understanding, data acquisition, data processing, advanced analytics, modeling, deployment and optimization.
You will be a proactive problem-solver, with the following responsibilities:
- Translate advanced business analytic problems into technical approaches that yield actionable recommendations, in diverse domains such as risk management, product development, marketing research, supply chain, and public policy; communicate results and educate others through insightful visualizations, reports and presentations
- Perform exploratory data analysis, generate and test working hypotheses, and uncover interesting trends and relationships
- Retrieve, prepare, and process a rich data variety of data sources such as social media, news, internal/external documents, emails, financial data, legal data, and operational data
- Analyze and model structured data and implement algorithms to support analysis using advanced statistical and mathematical methods from statistics, machine learning, data mining, econometrics, and operations research
- Perform Statistical Natural Language Processing to mine unstructured data, using methods such as document clustering, topic analysis, named entity recognition, document classification, and sentiment analysis
- Work on implementing complex data projects with a focus on collecting, parsing, managing, analyzing and visualizing large sets of data to turn information into insights using multiple skill sets. These include code development and deployment, supporting data processing pipelines; data mining/science algorithms; and visualization engineering
Our client supports the digitalization of their group company’s services as well as the digital transformation of their clients.
9:15 - 17:15（Mon ‐ Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Knowledge/experience in statistics, data mining, machine learning, and/or natural language processing (NLP) and computer vision
- Hands-on experiences in at least one of the following programming languages: Python / R / Java / Scala / C++
- Experience with command-line scripting, data structures, and algorithms; ability to work in a Linux environment
- Capable of picking up new languages and technologies quickly; understanding of cloud and distributed systems principles
- Experience with data visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau, Plotly, Shiny) and cloud environment (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Expertise with programming methodologies such as version control, testing, QA, and development methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile