A global internet service company is hiring a Senior Technical Project Manager.
You will be part of a diverse global team and play a central role in their technology and innovation.
The Point Platform Section is responsible for developing and operating the Point Platform, a popular loyalty program in Japan. This service is now expanding in all over the world from Europe to the Americas to the APAC region, and their next mission is to connect it all under a single global platform.
What we expect from you:
As a project manager, you will have the responsibility to plan and oversee the projects for the Point Platform Section. You will participate in both Project Management and development team activities, lead the projects to expand our platform service to support all businesses around the world.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
Flex (7.5 hours a day with core time 11:00-15:00)
*When there is Asakai (usually Monday morning), the core time is 8:00-12:00
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Fee covered up to 20,000 JPY per month, Free breakfast, lunch and dinner, Casual clothes is acceptable
- Experience in software engineering or in a related field
- Experience in PMO or in a related field
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Experience working directly with software engineers, product managers, and business stakeholders
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, agile methodologies (preferably Scrum and Kanban), and best practices