Growing IT technology company that is building an IoT platform that seamlessly integrates with automated points of sale such as vending machines.
They enable their customers to offer cashless payments, loyalty rewards and more to their users via our mobile application, and provide them with tools to analyze location sales, streamline inventory management and improve maintenance dispatch. Their system is already running in thousands of locations all over Japan, and they're growing.
The team is looking for a highly motivated and experienced QA Automation Engineer to help build our test automation system for our software. You should have excellent problem solving and communication skills.
This position will be responsible for testing the functionality of our products and platform. The successful candidate will design, implement, and maintain a fully automated system to perform various end-to-end quality testing for our mobile applications, web apps and beacon system.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A growing IT technology company developing IoT platform services for vending machines.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon ‐ Fri）WFH and In-Office
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Scripting experience with Python or similar scripting languages
- Professional experience in designing, building and supporting test automation frameworks
- Business Level English
- Experience from working with frontend UIs and backend APIs in a client-server infrastructure
- Find and isolate bugs and determine their impact to the product or release
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Very detailed-oriented
- Good at documenting your work
- Strong creativity