A Japanese major trading company is looking for a QA that will be responsible for writing clean tests that are maintainable.
The ideal candidate will need to understand the business requirements well and keep our test suite up to date.
Their project is a, soon to be incorporated spin-off startup, operating out of the Logistics Business Development department. We are focused on modernizing warehouse and shipping logistics through automation, machine learning, sharing economies and data driven optimization, starting in Japan and expanding throughout Asia.
Their team is international and multi-cultural. Work hours are flexible, and dress code is smart-casual and they take care of our developers and can work with the latest MacBook Pros and ultra-wide screens.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Japan's major trading company and has seven business segments, including finance, banking, energy and machinery.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon ‐ Fri）*Remote work
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Defined contribution pension system, no smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience with Codeceptjs and Puppeteer
- QA testing against our environments after deployments to verify functionality and acceptance
- Integration of automated testing systems
- Review and debug code; perform validation and verification testing; and eliminate bottlenecks
- Solid understanding of GIT and other collaborative development tools
- Work closely with product team in order to understand the expected behavior of the application and write tests for it
- Collaborate with the development team during sprints to update QA tests that will help developer verify functionality as each sprint progresses
- Act as the voice of the business within the development team
- Able to groom business requirements and translate them into acceptance criteria for each spring
- Experience with Machine Learning and other AI technologies
- Exposure to ROS and experience building robots