One of the biggest global financial institution, is looking for a Head of Information Services Group.
This is a mid-senior level role (Vice President level).
The mission of ISG is to deliver authoritative and timely sources of reference data through service-oriented operations teams and state-of-the-art technologies.
This role, reporting to the Japan Technology Head, involves being a part of a dynamic team overseeing and contributing towards software components of core components within the next generation Big Data Platform. You will oversee the migration off of local reference data systems to the global platforms, and provide expert advice to respective technology units. You will ensure full conformance over internal compliance and external regulatory data requirements.
- Provide leadership and oversight over all Japan ISG (Information Services Group) projects to ensure success
- Become an SME for Ocean/Olympus (A centralized repository servicing Global Markets for transactional data across all asset classes including orders/executions, trades, settlements & payments, and collateral & margin)
- Collaborate with stakeholders, regulators, and external-facing teams to understand functional requirements and develop solutions that address regulatory and business problems.
- Break down complex business problems into functional/technical requirements for reporting and analytical deliverables.
- Hands-on technical expert in the core big data platform, SQL and cloud technologies
- Design and model platforms for Japan regulatory requirements (markets trading and related environment).
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A leading global Financial service firm provides banking and financial services which offers personal banking, securities trading, wealth, treasury management, and other financial services.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00am – 18:00pm, Mon-Fri plus WFH due to COVID-19
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Pension, Disability Coverage + Life and Accident Insurance +Health Insurance + Bonus + Flexible Working hours + Work from Home + Transportation + Training & Development
No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience with the following tools and technologies: - Hadoop, Spark - Relational SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Java
- Experience with dynamic scripting languages such as Python, Perl
- Hands-on (technical) experience in software development and architecting large-scale Data platforms.
- Sound understanding of data modeling, different design paradigms, and performance optimization.
- Demonstrated ability to build processes that support data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management
- Candidate should have experience in delivering regulatory projects. Experience with and understanding of key Japan markets regulations.
- Good functional understanding of the securities business (i.e., Equities, Listed Derivatives, Future/Options, OTC products, etc.), order lifecycle, and front to back data flow is a must