A leading fintech is looking for Product Designers to work on a payment system to deliver the best payment experience for their Japanese customers.
The ideal candidate is a problem solver and a learner at heart. The team is from different cultures, backgrounds, knowledge and skills mingled and working together to build the best platform from scratch is definitely the excitement. They offer a flexible work schedule and you get your choice of tools (both hardware and software) and most importantly, the opportunity to work on tough problems with the brightest minds around you.
The Product Designer is responsible for the process which covers from designing the concept to design strategy of the product while cooperating with the engineers, Product team and other relevant departments. This position will get involved with suggestion as well as decision of a solution to the products in the designer's’ viewpoint, in accordance with the strategies.
- Design the total UI/UX for the product experience in our payment application. (Design the payment experience.)
- Design the persona of our users, and research by using the storyboard for it.
- Define the UI architecture and design the concept diagram, wire frame and virtual design.
- Promote the projects
- Have a broad range of tasks related to the product design such as holding the splint and design workshop for the product development etc.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Growing fintech company provides QR code and bar code based payment system. The company offers a flexible work schedule and you get your choice of tools (both hardware and software) and most importantly, the opportunity to work on tough problems with the brightest minds around you. Speaking English OR Japanese, but corporate language is the language you can program in.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
10:00 – 18:45 月―金 (スーパーフレックス) Super Flextime available
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Defined contribution pension system, training programs, no smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Innovative storyteller with a passion for critical thinking.
- Having a portfolio on Dribble or in the PDF format etc that shows off your products, deliverables and skills you have experienced professionally is great.
- A designer who has an experience of application development.
- Professional UI/UX design experience in Android and iOS.
- Good end-to-end understanding of the creative development process and storytelling skills.
- Strong collaboration skills in creating content that meets all creative and technical requirements.
- A team player, willing to support and inspire your peers. You are not afraid of sharing your opinions and you are comfortable working in multidisciplinary teams.
- Great communication skill and flexibility to change.
- Acute attention to detail, take initiative and self-motivated.
- Approachable and innovative personality.
- Expert with design tools like Figma Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and AfterEffects or similar ar.
- Intermediate level Japanese communication skills (reading/writing /listening and speaking)