A leading financial digital solution company is hiring a Senior DevOps Engineer.
- Building and maintaining the operations for our cryptocurrency FinTech platform.
- operational excellence with focus on the service management and DevOps approach to achieve agility, speed, scale and efficiency.
- the testing and integration capability transformation for our business, with focus on user-experience, resilience, performance, availability and total cost of ownership.
- Define & Implement the latest DevOps practices and processes, such as automation & continuous delivery. Ensure the continuous improvements.
- Actively participate in the design and implementation of the Cloud Platform & Services in partnership with engineering teams to support Business Transformation initiatives.
- Ensure all technical procedures (Installation, Configuration, Monitoring, and Run books) are documented and kept updated.
- AWS, Spring Boot 2 w/Java 11, Hibernate, Liquibase, PostgreSQL
- DevOps stack: Terraform, Docker/Docker Swarm, Ansible, ELK (Elastic Stack), Kubernetes, Grafanna, DataDog, HAProxy etc.
- Local and cloud deployments that need increased levels of automation, testing, and maintenance.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
They are a company that provides back office, web software service, solution service and outsourcing service in financial securities business.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:45（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Commuting allowance, defined contribution pension (401K), property savings, group term insurance, late night work allowance, meal assistance
- Deep knowledge in at least one devops stack in production
- Implemented and maintained production provisioning, installs, upgrades, and data migrations
- Implemented and maintained production monitoring, alerting, red alert triage and run books, and emergency management
- Provide technical mentoring and coaching for all staff and foster a culture of accountability, innovation and team building.
- OSS contributor to major packages, or maintaining your own
- Solid understanding of cloud provisioning via Terraform and Ansible
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Interest in cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology