A Fintech Company has an open position in the Data Engineering & Reporting (DEAR). The DEAR Team manages the data platform and strategy; orchestrates fragmented data domains into business information.
Under the team’s radar, they cover at least the following:
- A reporting service; which generates various sales/marketing/finance report
- Data Lake House (DLH); a new consolidated data platform
- Add support to internal IAM & ACL requirement
- Enrich the core engine for multi-step/stages reporting
- Implement change & release management
- Implement auditing and versioning facilities
- Implement various report delivery mechanisms and destinations
Data Lake House
- Enhance existing data pipeline
- Implement business logic on manipulating incoming data
- Implement data dictionary/schema strategy
- Implement secure & high-performance data access layer/API
Data Maintenance Tool
- Implement a UI which provide easy data maintenance
- Implement the necessary IAM, ACL & auditing
The company provides a payment platform that lets online merchants accept payments in real-time from consumers without credit cards.
9:00 am – 6:00 pm, Mon-Fri.
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Special leave, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No Smoking Indoors (Designated Smoking Area) etc.
- High level of Java skill; in particular I/O optimization, concurrency & memory management
- High level of database (any RDBMS) knowledge & stored procedures
- AWS Cloud knowledge on S3, Lambda, ECS, CloudFormation, Terraform
- Experience with git-like source control, CircleCi, Docker
- Good knowledge & documentation management