A global finance firm seeks a desktop support engineer for their Tokyo based team providing L2 & user facing support for hardware, software of desktops, mobile devices and peripherals.
The successful candidate will have experience in established environments with excellent communication skills, troubleshooting skills and knowledge of Enterprise class process & procedures.
- Provide level 2 support for applications used Desktop and Mobile environment
- Provide level 2 support for hardware for desktop and mobile related issues including Monitors and Desktop accessories
- Provide desk side support for end-users related to Desktop and Mobile devices
- Resolve issues applying Customer’s standard incident and request management processes
- Liaise and communicate with Level 1 support team and level 3 support team for swift and smooth solution to issues and incidents
- Log, monitor and follow up on all incoming support requests in the Customer’s support ticket systems “Remedy” and “ServiceNow”
- Monitor all tickets supported in the above-mentioned systems from initial logging to solution and closure
- Escalate tickets to level 3 desktop support in a timely manner in accordance with Customer specific support standards via standard escalation channels
- Liaise and work proactively with level 3 support teams as well as development teams for swift resolutions
- Attend and proactively contribute to regional and global weekly team meetings
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a Japan-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. The company has over 90 years’ history and driven by over 28,000 employees worldwide.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
8:40 ‐ 17:40（Mon ‐ Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
- Relevant experience in large enterprise environment
- Experience in Level 2 user facing support of Windows desktop hardware, software & mobile device support
- Experience in support operation including ticketing systems, ticket management
- Experience with user expectation management and escalation handling
- Powershell scripting