One of the leading golf course reservation sites in Japan is looking for an experienced Android Engineer.
You will be working on maintaining and developing new features for our mobile products, and work on maintenance of new project with feature development with Java following generally accepted practices and workflows. You will ensure that you produce robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code. You are also expected to support our migration activity for one of our mobile application from Java to Kotlin.
- Review requirements and specification and translate to a technical solution design
- Produce visual elements of the application through translation design wireframes to actual code
- Ensure technical feasibility of designs
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Optimizing application quality for performance, speed and responsiveness
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Code management using Git
- Staying up-to-date with recent developments (including security issues) with Android
- Propose any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in Android application development using Java
- Familiarity with APIs for integration of Android application with back-end systems
- Experience in code management using Git
- Experience with Kotlin development
- Experience in project migration from Java to Kotlin
- Familiarity with web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Familiarity with test-driven development
- Knowledge in Unit/Functional Testing
- Knowledge about performance measurement and optimization
- Ability to organize documentation, such as specifications and guidelines