This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the largest global vendor and System Integration company.
The successful candidate will be working with one of the Japanese Largest Medical Device clients. You will be responsible for integration, migration project & cutover related activity as your primary responsibility and also onsite responsibility for environment-related setup/ interface related setup which all require interaction with onsite and offshore team.
As a WebLogic Admin (L3), you will be the go-to-person in WebLogic Administration.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
An IT company headquartered in India, since entering the Japanese market in 1998, they have adhered to the strict quality standards and delivery dates of Japanese companies while providing IT services tailored to the needs of customers and gaining the trust of the industry. In recent years, they are focusing on the development of telemedicine and connected cars that utilize IoT and AI technology.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Expert support experience Application Server and Java/ J2EE applications across multiple test lifecycles and Prod environments.
- Expert level defining and modifying configuration such as data sources, listener ports, transports, Name Space Bindings, WebSphere Plugin, Java2 Connection artifacts as per testing requirements.
- Expert level experience administering Apache Web Server. Creating apache start up scripts. Modifying apache configuration such as Document Root, Rewrite Rules and creating virtual hosts
- Strong experience installing and configuring JBoss
- Experience integrating JBoss with web servers (apache) and databases (Oracle, MySQL)
- Expert level automating common tasks and writing scripts in Python, Ruby, Perl, Korn and Bourne Shell. Writing scripts for clearing logs, monitoring server performance, Restarting JVMs, Supporting Distributed Date changes etc.
- Strong understanding of Shell or Bash scripts
- Experience in a Linux / UNIX / Windows distributed enterprise environment is required.
- Experience managing upgrading and patching Apache deployments is required.
- Experience managing upgrading and patching other Middleware deployments is required.
- Experience supporting applications using J2EE architecture including WebSphere Application Server/MQ, tcServer/Tomcat, JBOSS, JAS, and WebLogic is highly desirable.
- Experience managing Middleware related monitoring tools, including, New Relic, Wily and Patrol.
- Experience managing Middleware security, including participation in security based audits.
- Experience installing, configuring, performance tuning and troubleshooting Middleware software is highly desirable.
- Bilingual preferred
- Japanese: Business, minimum N3 level (read, write and speak)
- English: Business, TOEIC 680 (read, write and speak)