A leading space company is looking for an Executive Assistant to the CEO to help with the daily and supportive tasks. The Executive Assistant will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to the CEO.
- Support the CEO by managing his schedule, preparing documents, coordinating external requests, and liaising with relevant internal team members.
- Communicate directly with investors, media, customers, contractors etc. to coordinate logistics for meetings and events to be attended by CEO.
- Support the creation and development of documents in Japanese and English for presentations, briefing papers, and memos.
- Attend internal meetings with relevant people to update the group on schedules and requirements on behalf of the CEO.
- Attend external meetings with the CEO and take minutes of the meeting, as necessary.
- Coordinate reimbursement and other miscellaneous administrative procedures on behalf of the CEO.
- Coordinate all travel and meeting logistics for the CEO.
- Other miscellaneous duties that may be assigned to support CEO/COO as necessary.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A growing start-up developing innovative and scalable solutions for satellite end-of-life and active debris removal services in order to mitigate the growing and hazardous build-up of debris in space.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 – 18:00 (Mon - Fri) (Flextime available)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Fluency in English (Native Speaker or TOEIC 800) and Japanese (Native Speaker or JLPT N1).
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience as executive assistant to C-level officials.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to gather and analyze information skillfully and effectively.
- Proactive and problem-solver.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.