A global life insurance firm is hiring a Data Governance Support specialist.
This role will be supporting the DG Team with the implementation of the Data Governance framework at their Japan in accordance with the approved Policy and supporting Standards, and monitor the effectiveness of its implementation across the company for managing their Japan’s critical data.
This includes supporting Lines of Businesses in implementing the Data Governance requirements and monitoring their compliance as well as defining clear roles and responsibilities for the day-to-day effective management of MLJ’s critical data availability, usability, and integrity.
- Some experience of DG is desired, such as policy/standards setup, DG implementation by using DG tools (Collibra, Informatica, Erwin, Talend, and so on), Data Quality assessment (IDQ or using other tools), and DG monitoring by using BI tools (Oracle, Tableau, Qlik, and so on)
Data Governance framework implementation
- Support with Designing, configure, operate, and maintain Data Governance and Data Quality tools.
- Help in developing processes and guidelines that are essential to onboard Lines of Businesses to use the Data Governance and Data Quality tools effectively for managing their critical data.
- Setup monitoring processes, tools, and guidelines to enable consistent and effective monitoring of Lines of Businesses’ compliance with the requirements as set out in the Data Governance framework.
- Support in continuous enhancements of Data Governance framework, templates, documents, and other artifacts as required by management to create a framework that is practical, scalable, and of value-add to the company from a critical data management perspective.
Data Governance effectiveness monitoring
- Support in developing Lines of Businesses’ capabilities in understanding the purpose and know-how to manage their critical data in accordance with the Data Governance framework, including utilization of the guidelines, tools, and templates prescribed by the Data Governance Team.
- Support in executing of Data Governance implementation activities in accordance with project plans and in collaboration with Lines of Businesses (including IT).
- Monitor and report on execution progress, and support Lines of Businesses’ Data Governance implementation in accordance with the Data Governance framework requirements.
- Where external resources are used, oversight, and manage vendors to guide and track Data Governance implementation activities in accordance with project plans.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, etc.
- Experience in any of the combination of the following: Data governance, database technology, application development, data modeling, data quality assessment, data profiling, master/reference data, and metadata management.
- Data ingestion, data integration, data migration, and control.
- Developing process and data flows, and process implementation.
- Understanding of insurance business and process
- Knowledge of data analytics, databases, and big data platform (Hadoop)
- Japanese – Business level
- English – Business Level