A leading IT service company is looking for a Mobile Application Engineer (Swift).
The Link Client Technology Group is working on developing their LINK application which is a communication app deeply integrated with their echo system and other businesses We are looking for a new team member who shares a passion for making high quality native iOS Application.
- Work closely with Product Managers, Tech leads to flesh out details and execute on requirements, with a keen eye towards quality
- Work with offshore and backend teams to develop robust end-to-end features
- Responsible for unit testing and ensuring quality of own code
- Make others better through mentoring, sharing knowledge and promoting a collaborative team culture
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
Flex (7.5 hours a day with core time 11:00-15:00)
*When there is Asakai (usually Monday morning), the core time is 8:00-12:00
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Fee covered up to 20,000 JPY per month, Free breakfast, lunch and dinner, Casual clothes is acceptable
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical discipline
- Experience with iOS Development in Swift
- Experience with iOS frameworks Experience in mobile design patterns (MVVM, MVC, …)
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous deployments, testing and operations
- Good understanding of Web services and SOA related standards like REST/JSON
- Knowledge of open-source and commercial libraries commonly used in the iOS ecosystem (Alamofire, …)
- Strong passion for code quality and not allergic to unit tests
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Be eager to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback.
- At least one mobile app you can show off in the interview
- Published iOS Apps on App Store
- Some Android development experience in Java/Kotlin
- Qualifications Experience in mobile design patterns (Redux)
- Building mobile frameworks / SDKs
- Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining an iOS app